Friday, May 06, 2005

Yippee!!

Google has picked up my profile page. Not of great use yet in terms of visitors, but hopefull shall translate to an increase by the end of the month. i am just waiting for the main page to be picked up. The link is there... only have to get the spider to visit it many times.

My visitor count has gone up to an average of 40 a day... not bad since i started blogging seriously only last month. Thanks to adsense too!!

Yeah, I know this is a meaningless post, but I am thrilled to be picked up by Google.
Here's to today!!

I promise not to write such posts again.

Have a great day guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Congrats. It's always great when we see results. I hope that your increases continue and your visitors double. Good work.

Sat May 07, 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger nixonreed said...

Hey sunil I would love to add a link. But no clue how to do it. I went through Blogger help and found a way and added it to my template but the damn things aren't popping i'll keep trying to add it. Congrats on Google. I also write a few articles for batteryboost.blogspot.com. I put an article about the new pope and Abu Ghraib and the women involved.

Sat May 07, 07:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home