Wednesday, May 04, 2005

21 and counting

Okay, so today is birthday. Quite a ride life has been till now and am excited as I speculate on my own future. This despite being a person who firmly believes that lifes milestones lie in the hands of the go-getter. Anyways, I think now it's a time to charter out the future.

Things to be done:

1: Get a 70% in one Engg sem. No matter what I do this has eluded me.

2: Leatn to look beyond books and gain pratical knowledge.

3: Learn to appreciate people for what they are.

4: Learn not to be gullible.

5: Try to walk down the road less taken.

6: Study a wee bit more.

7: Get into the IIMs.

8: Get my hair woven or my mirror altered!

9: Read a lot more.

10. Get people to click on some ads of mine.

11. Control my diet and lose some weight.

12: Stop spending so much time on my blog.

Waiting for wishes.

12 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Happy birthday! I just stumbled across your blog....OH, and I clicked your ads...now go click mine :o)
I'm joking...
take care!

Wed May 04, 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger edieraye said...

Happy Birthday! And stay gullible. Trusting people have better lives.

Wed May 04, 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Hey Chetana,

Thanks for the wishes. By the way, you wished me on time.

I really like the black, so I will keep it for some time.

Wed May 04, 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Happy Birthday and thank you for your kind comment to my blog.

Wed May 04, 07:39:00 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Hey, me again. I clicked your ads again and I added you to my blogroll. I will come back and check your blog out once in a while and clickity click your ads and check them out.
If you ever want more people to your blog you might want to consider joining Blog Explosion. That's how I get so many people to my blog and lots of people click my ads :o)
http://www.blogexplosion.com/index.php?ref=thenth77

Take care and have a good day!

Wed May 04, 08:14:00 PM  
Blogger ミス・イギリス said...

Happy birthday!!!

Hope you have a good one!
But I don't think that studying 'wee' more will help in anyway to reaching spiritula enlightenment...
Anyway, I updated!!!
Love Charlie xxx

Wed May 04, 08:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Chetana: Nice name...would be nicer if I could check out ur blog too. Cant seem to get in

Wed May 04, 08:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunil, couldn't reach u on cell or otherwise..so happy birthday again

Wed May 04, 08:28:00 PM  
Blogger Nuno Moura said...

Happy Birthday from Portugal Sunil.
And thanks for link me.

Wed May 04, 11:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Good list. I'll go click on an ad for ya.

Thu May 05, 07:24:00 AM  
Blogger the bright one said...

Happy Birthday!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I clicked some of your ads too.

Thu May 05, 07:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ther Sunil
Happywalla Birthday !!!
but belated

many times he says to post commeents but i always fogot this time i m posting just for u

:)

Mon May 16, 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home