Monday, May 02, 2005

Some poem on the net

Can you take me to a place,
Where I will not be judged?

A place that knows no sorrow,
Or holds the grudges of my past?
Sheltered by your protection…
But slowly fades away…
Like the words of your confessions.

A place I know,
Where nobodies goes.
Sanctified and but now - shallowed.

The secrets and the memories
Are mine and mine only…
How dare you betray me…?
Oh how - you desecrate me!

And you go and expose me
And tell me what and who I should be…
Simpleton, you amaze me
The trust I displayed
And the lust for hating you made…

To this, I hold no envy…
…The unforgiven…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its lovely...Quote the source

Mon May 02, 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm me again...nicer template

Mon May 02, 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Hey anonymous,

Nnice to have you back and thanks

Tue May 03, 06:16:00 AM  
Blogger Sapphire Eagle © said...

Hy Sunil,
You asked me to drop by to your blog, and yes you are living up to your own Xanadu, for whilst I do not agree with all your passionate thoughts, I think the world is a better place for your residing in it, keep voicing your internal creative dialogue, and maybe you can change the world for a better place in your lifetime, and through your words for lifetimes beyond yours... Life is not perfect and it certainly isn't fair, but what we communicate to others should always be thoughtful and as they say, 'To thine self be true...'

Fri May 06, 06:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home