Friday, April 29, 2005

Blogging away

So I have a blog. No one knew about it and even now hardly anyone does. Well Ranj, Anks , Sohel, Cutetwirler and Mandi do; but thats it.

Recently decided to start posting comments on other's blogs. Actually discovering them is the better part. Getting to know what kind of poeple they are, what interests them and what does not. Being an extrovert I cant help but doing this outside the cyberworld too. Thats just me. Discovering people gives me a big high. So much so that I learnt (and still very much learning) the art of Graphology- the science of Handwriting Analysis. It's quite a perfect science this and is not something like Palmistry, which in mind atleast, has no logocal explanation. Graphology, on the other hand, is quite in sync with psychology.

Sadly, have to run now. Will elaborate later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Friendy's said...

Hello!Thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog.Thanks!Nice to meet you.I am Friendy from Taiwan.You are always welcome to leave me comments on my blog.Ciao!

Fri Apr 29, 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger ミス・イギリス said...

yeah, see? I have found that posting posts on other people's blogs is the best kind of advertising, as shown by your other comment there. You are the only person to keep soming back to my blog though...

Sat Apr 30, 08:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home