Sunday, May 01, 2005

Bald is Beautiful

Bald is Beautiful Posted by Hello


Evolution is quite something I must say. To have species spring up, die out, sustain, dominate, thrive and lots more- the whole concept- its brilliant. Charles Darwin, awesome theory dude!!

Very powerful theories that are quite believable. And sadly, that is the irony. Man has been evolving for 20000 years (Yeah Ankit, you said it!) and the precess of evolution eliminated redundant or useless appendages to the species.

And in the case of Man, the elimination is of Hair. And that is making me lose my precious tresses.

It's really unbelievable how people who are balding (ME!!!) are so possessive about their hair. I mean when you have a hundred thousand of them, you should not be really bothered. But the sight of losing even one is quite heartburning. Every morning, as I comb my hair, I am a good 5-10 gms lighter. A very bad way to lose weight may I add. My poor mom is losing her hair over this, wondering how her only son would get a decent looking bride.

I have tried everything, from yoga to juices to even homeopathy. But I know the results of all my medications when I see my dad. His immaculate pate is like my crystal ball. Some doc told me stress could be the cause of this and I should stop taking stress. I had to really control my laughter at that instant. If there is one guy who does not take stress, its me.

So that brings me to the situation I am at now; one year since my scalp started showing me himself. My twenty first birthday is approaching (Yay) and I can only pray that I have hair till then. Yeah, I know alternatives always do exist, ,but I am not into plastic surgery. Though I may still do it if I have a really hot wife!! As for now, I make do by routinely checking my mirror to get used to the shock of looking at a bald man there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

i know u from a while and must say i didnt xpect u to be sumbody fretting over hair loss..always thought that was for the pansy boys bothered abt their looks..besides y r u worrying abt getting a hot wife..(there u surprised me again i must admit..since u so very 'candidly' hv told me tht's not a criteria 4 'wife'-material)w/o further digressions,i think u shud tk it as God gives u..u hv a great persona..good heart..and a fair share of lots of other goodies too..so keep smiling coz u look really cute when u do so and in case i cant wish u on time,
A VERY HAPPY B"DAY AND A GREAT YEAR TOO!!

Tue May 03, 09:26:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Hey thanks a lot. About the wife material I was joking. Thanks for the birthday wishes as well. You made my day. Will love to have you back as soon as possible.

Wed May 04, 07:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home