Thursday, April 28, 2005

Television

Television has ruined me. All I do is just slouch on the sofa and munch away at whatever I get while I watch T.V. This is of course, when I am not at my comp. I have swelled pleasantly, never mind what my mother thinks!

They say being on television, or rather , the camera adds up on 10 Pounds. I think, so does watching it. Besides, it does not help students at all. Though its a boon for my grandmother. She watches three movies a day!! And the worse part for me is, I despite staying there, cant even watch them, because they are all Malayalam movies; a language alien to me. So that drives me to my blog. And so, here I am typing away the melancholies of my life.

The handful (A gross Exaggeration tp say the least) of people who visit my blog, must have noticed I have installed Adsense. Never think I shall figure it out though. I get credited on those days where there are hardly any clicks on the page, and the days that I do, I have nothing.

Anyways, no complaints against Google. They say they owe me 6 Dollars or around Three hundred bucks. Not bad for a blog with hardly any vistors.

By the way Anks, listed on those sites. Hoping for the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger ミス・イギリス said...

hey! i read your blog!
admittidly, i did find it by clicking 'next blog' on my blog...
what? did you get an advert with google? thats so cool. i need one as absolutely no one goes on mine.
at all.
yah.

Thu Apr 28, 05:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home