Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Unconditional Love

I stared into those becoming eyes,
Little pools of water are they,
Ensconced in a radiant face,
The most beautiful thing, on any given day.

I sat, and regaled that jolly laugh,
My indulgence almost does me blight.
I can't help but stare at that face,
Such beauty, is indeed a very rare sight.

Her hands delicately clasp mine,
As if, theres something that has to be said.
But, no words emanate from her,
And I continue admiring those cheeks so red.

That nose would give Cleopatra a run
For her money, and thats true.
That voice is comparable to a certain Miss Lata,
The feeling I am having is most certainly new.

She coos so gently into my ear,
When I grab that delicate hand of hers.
Her sweet scent hits me then,
My heart suddenly, out of its stupor, stirs.

“The most beautiful thing in the world is she”
Of that theres no doubt,
If the reasons above ain't enough,
“Shes my six month old niece,” and now no one will shout.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vivek said...

Just one word: BRILLIANT!

Wed May 10, 09:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY SUNIL THIS IS MINE.....
i wrote this a long time back....

My heart beats like never before,
I feel the warmth of the air
runnig thru my hair;
The air smells like blossom roses
I am shivering like a leaf
does in autumn......



Your sight makes me Happy;
i wanna tell u a lotta things..
Things which I wud never dare say;
My palms have gone sweaty..
My throat's dry....
I wanna tell you.....badly...
Tht I haven't taken a bath today...



--the devil

p.s-- tell me howwazat??

Wed May 10, 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

@the devil:
Have read it. I really like it. You wrote it one morn in class, I remember that. I especially like the obnoxious end.

Wed May 10, 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger humbl devil said...

nice...
:)

Wed May 10, 09:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey really good!!! mindblowing if i should say

Thu May 11, 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Thanks ppl.

Thu May 11, 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home