Monday, July 11, 2005

Just a BIG HI

Been quite a while. And have been whining all the time. How are all?
My friends of the ABA, I hope all you are doing well. Thanks for the commiserations regarding my blog. On my front, the machine is still down.

Centerleft, took your advice and am at college now. The reason for the delay bbeing that my college was closed during the period. Besides the level of bureaucracy and redtapism that exists here is incredible.

Have begun preparing for the CAT exam, one for an MBA entrance. It's one of the toughest in the world and will need more than just my share of luck. The pass % is a whopping (wrong adjective??!!) 0.1%. Anyways, thats defeatist mentality and shall refrain from the parlance forthwith. My vacations were a blur, watching mindless television except for Wimbledon, F1 and the Tour de France. Lance Armstrong is my God and am sure he shall win it this time too.

Anyways, methinks I have babbled long enough. Shall try and posrt whenever am at pracs.

P.S: Miss/Mr.(I think it's the former) Anonymous, thanks for the gracious compliment?? Just to remind you, I have a tracker. Instead of the proverbial-"Go take a hike" I say, "How was the hike"??

9 Comments:

Blogger ミス・イギリス said...

Yey! You are still alive then!

Eck, I hate hiking. Too much like hard work if you ask me...

Mon Jul 11, 05:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! you are back. Yay! so u'll steal some time in between pracs to post stuff, huh? whatever u do, don't get caught. So much for defeatist stuff.

Mon Jul 11, 07:11:00 PM  
Blogger surviving revival said...

Just saying "hello". I'm in the process of moving, so I haven't had the chance to keep in touch. Hope you're well!

Tue Jul 12, 06:15:00 AM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Yup,
Me alive and kicking. Stole some more time. ;)

Tue Jul 12, 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger JPS said...

Welcome back, Sunil, from along way away in the American South.

Tue Jul 12, 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Glad to see you back.

Tue Jul 12, 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Praveen said...

Welcome back, sunil. All the best for CAT.

Wed Jul 13, 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger JPS said...

Doing well here, Sunil. Welcome back, and keep giving us occasional posts until you can spring for another computer (if you plan to). We'd rather hear from you infrequently than not at all.

Thu Jul 14, 03:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey glad to see u back in action..didnt realise u wud figure it out so easily..anyways good luck for ur preparations for the CAT.and i'm so glad to see that no more defeatist' attitude tho' knowing u, u wud prob require something with the opposite effect at times..

Fri Jul 29, 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home