Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I have joined the Firefox Campaign.

A techie request:
All those people who are using Internet Explorer, please don't. IE might be the conventional browser. But that's all. Get Firefox. Very powerful and very fast. Also, very convenient. Also scripts display better on Firefox as compared to IE. Security is also much better in Firefox. The plugins rock. Especially the adsense ones.

So, readers, get Firefox.
The ad is there below.
Regards,
Sunil.

P.S. today's post follows.

7 Comments:

Blogger JPS said...

Aready a devoted Firefox user. I swear by it unreservedly. Keep spreading the word!

Tue May 24, 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger ミス・イギリス said...

you'll have the run the whole ads thing by me... and which ads are there? the google ones? i'll click everyday!!! yey!
Charlie

Tue May 24, 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

If you really want to blaze your own trail, get a Mac and use safari.

Tue May 24, 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Hey Shweta,
Yeah I do subscribe to bloglines.

Doug, Macs are costly!!! And I am a student. Here in India we dont warn whilst studying.

Tue May 24, 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger Nuno Moura said...

I'm a Linux user so i get Firefox and instal it on Win XP. It's a strong and powerfull browser. Maybe you can try Mozila Thunderbird as email client.

Wed May 25, 02:22:00 AM  
Blogger Praveen said...

This is a coincidence. I have started using this too :-)

Wed May 25, 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

Firefox Rocks! I am a believer.

Wed May 25, 08:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home