Friday, May 20, 2005

An Honour

I have just been inducted into the Atlantic Bloggers Alliance and have had a wonderful artcile written about me by Mr. Centerleft. Akin to receiving an Oscar, I am going to give my acceptance speech. Here goes:

I am really honoured to be a part of this group. I have always respected and admired the blogs of the people who have now considered me potent enough to be a part of their community. Mr. Centerleft, your artcile is really very humbling. Thank you. Thank you Mr. Hamel; all your opinions and compliments are tresured by me. I took up blogging to learn to write. I don;t know whether that is attained, or ever will be, but the warmth that I received in the form of the comments from my readers is something I shall always cherish. Thanks to all readers.

I really don't know what to say. Thanks all again.


Regards,
Sunil.

P.S: Post of the day follows.

4 Comments:

Blogger nixonreed said...

Good acceptance speech, you didn't thank Hitler (Kids in the Hall reference) What is the Atlantic Aliiance?

Fri May 20, 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Hello Mr.Nixonreed,

The Atlantic Bloggers Alliance is a group of bloggers founded by Mr.Centerleft and having Mr. Hamel, Nigela, Nightcrawler, Rather-Katie B, the Moose Munch blog, Jason and a few others. Each and every blog in this alliance is a work of art. The alliance has liberals, democrats and all in between too (like me). A bunch of people with opinions who believe that open discussion is a great form of communication.

Regards,
Sunil.

Fri May 20, 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger JPS said...

Aw shucks, Sunil, it's a pleasure to have you. (Digital applause following your acceptance speech.) We'll be stopping by here regularly to give you feedback on your posts. To the rest of your friends/readers/commenters: you're corteously welcomed to stop by the ABA blogs whenever you like. We'd love to hear from you.

Fri May 20, 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Welcome, Sunil. You left out the evil conservatives like me. (Evil laugh) Seriously, it's good to have you. Hamel is right -- write from your heart, write about things that you are passionate about. This will contribute much to the quality of your posts.

Tue May 24, 07:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home