Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mac OS theme review

I have been using the MAC OS theme...albeit I got it yesterday, I have tried ny hand at fooling around. I must say its fabulous. Mine is the older version, and the new one is also out I believe. The site to get it from is here.You will have to navigate the site though. The look is just like the MAC and the feel is great. The rounded feature to the menus makes it treat to the eyes. Also there are varying levels of integration possible- right from the basic windows options to much greater detail as to even change the look of the system file. The colour, a gentle blue is very appeasing. I recommend all to switch over to it.

The only flipside I felt is the size and the memory it uses up. The setup is around 25 MB. The real problem though is the memory it uses up. If you have a fast PC, go for it. It runs on mine PC as I have half a GB of RAM. Will require atleast 256 MB to run it well.

So, if you have the hardware, I highly recommend this.

P.S: The only reason for this post is that I am supposed to be a budding engineer.:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nuno Moura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 19, 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Nuno Moura said...

Hi sunil. The link you provide isn't working.
Anyway I think ny computer can't handle it.

Thu May 19, 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Sunil Natraj said...

Hi, Katie,
The Macs are very costly. Even to get a pirated version is not possible because the hardware required for a MAC is very different from that required for a Pentium. So getting one is not that easy.
Regards,
Sunil.

Thu May 19, 05:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home