Friday, March 25, 2005

A day wasted

Today I told myself that I would do a huge of amount of 'DSP' or to the layman 'Digital Signal Processing'. For any further knowledge it would be best not to approach me as my knowledge is a big zero. Nonetheless, the target was to do atleast two of the big chapters that were a part of my syllabus. The morning began well and I was prgressing well but then my biggest source of distraction- the newspaper arrived. I say this because, quite honestly, my concentration sucks, but in the mornings I am this focussed freak. Coming back, I could not resist and spent a half hour reading about all the worthless stuff printed in "The Times of India." I think the paper deserves to be renamed as the bad times of India, keeping in mind all the positive stuff that gets printed- rapes, murders, corpses found rotting and other crap. Their supplement Bombay times should be called Paty times.

After this productive half hour, I sat with my books for a good fifteen minutes when my stomach started growling. Another haour spent eating and tehn lounging aorund to digest my food. Tried again for fifteen minutes and realized that there would be people online who would be ready for cs. Looged on but the lack of players did not desist me from playing with bots; who coincidently are the easiest to beat. Feels good to play against them. After a good couple of hours, I got bored crakced by books for some time, ate my food and that brings me here. The man who had just wasted half a day doin nothing. As for the DSP I am as good as you are at the subject.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was here:)

Sun Apr 17, 07:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arey you said ki you had updated..??

Sat Apr 23, 08:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home