Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Spokesperson

When the rest of my faculty cant speak,
Its from me that people answers seek.

You see, I am the one who can talk the loudest,
But sadly at lying I am not the best.

I turn red when the emotion is Anger,
Or turn white, when all of us sense Danger.

Happiness causes a pearly glow,
As if to one and all, our feelings we show.

People see me hang low when dejection it is,
Malady on me is something that no one can miss.

Fatigue causes a shrink in size,
Excitement is what I depict, when we win a prize.

A compliment from the opposite sex, turns me to something I myself can't explain.
I contort when there is pain.

I am the face, depicting emotins without pay;
Being his spokesperson, I speak what the mind wants to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teller of Tall Tales said...

Dude, this kind of hyme is anachronic in the post-modern age. Is ur life ordered and rhythmis or erratic? I think, erratic, where u rn't sure of the next moment. Shouldn't poetry reflect that? Therefore, ur style is irrelevant, not cotent.

Sat Mar 12, 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home