Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Realizations (II)

The day I decide to update my weblog is here finally. I have had those crazy phone calls late at night, pleading for me to update this blog of mine. Those frantic females needed to be assuaged. But then my 'hectic' schedule at college, and at work had me pressed for time you see. Nonetheless, I have decided to oblige all those fans of mine. Being the quintessential engineer (I spent four years in a nondescript, unknown college), I shall try not be overly garrulous and verbose in my sentences, and try to attain grammatical correctness and coherence in bulleted points

  1. You inevitably falling in love with situations. Damn, I remember having issues in those first few days on campus. I remember the yearning for home. But, I also remember missing Joka so terribly at home. Those little conversations, those brothers called wingmates, those insanely Gtalk conversations substituting rendezvous, and that Xanadulike campus in medieval Calcutta.
  2. Mothers can convey missing you by those hugely expressive of theirs.
  3. Bombay is home. It will always be. And so will Chembur. Those trees, that quiet. Tranquility redefined.
  4. If people think that walks in the morning are good, try doing it late at night.
  5. Le Cafe rocks. Its expensive, and has hugely profited from me, but it rocks!
  6. Roommates are nice to have in a company furnished house. Thanks Praveen, Sameer and Kapil
  7. I can't believe I love this campus which has an insect crawling all over my study table.
  8. I am autistic. Especially when it comes to people. Ironic for a loudmouth for me.
  9. Luck, and honesty are nice things to have. It gets you things that you really really wish to have. Ask me. Maybe I shall get rich!
  10. I still can't believe I love this campus. The insect is getting really close to the keyboard.
  11. I have become extremely blunt. You are really dumb to read this drone!
  12. Barbers shall henceforth rejoice upon my arrival in his store. Quick money easy, arrives.
  13. Term 4 at IIMC is loaded.
  14. Maybe a debate topic for later. Iconoclasts are actually subconsciously conventional.
  15. This done is getting really monotonous now. I shall stop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Le Cafe exactly? Mumbai, or Cal?

Wed Jun 11, 08:15:00 AM  
Blogger P Nat Raj said...

Natraj
Market research and IT professional experience performing research and analysis in both corporate and consulting environments. Experience includes analyze market research and other data to provide value-added insights to a client, supporting the client in executing against their strategic marketing plans. Working with client service team, i will ensure client servicing requirements are meeting or exceeding the client's expectations while building a strong client relationship.managing. the ad-hoc research function and in-depth analytical projects encompassing both primary and secondary research. Skilled in industry and market analysis, competitive intelligence, Industry Analysis, Financial Research, Creating Business requirement development processes, and lots more.. for more

http://imrcs-natraj.blogspot.com

Tue Oct 21, 03:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home